Ready Mix Driver:
Safely operate a concrete mixer truck to deliver ready mix concrete or other construction materials to assigned Hamilton Redi-Mix customers and points of delivery throughout North Central Iowa. Previous ready mix experience is preferred, but not required. Applicants and HRM employees possess a can-do attitude, team player mentality and enthusiastic approach to each day's work; representing and upholding the reputation for quality and dependability of HRM established through more than four decades and two-generations of family ownership and operation.
- Clean and clear driving record
- Current Class A or Class B CDL with airbrake endorsement
- Ability to perform varying degrees of physical labor including, at times, lifting up to 70 pounds and shoveling for up to three minutes at a time
- Postural tolerance and ability to enter and exit a truck and ascend and descend a ladder
- Maintain safe vehicle operation at all times
- Be available to work evenings, weekends, and select holidays as needed
- Be able to work up to 60-70+ hours per week as needed
- Industry competitive wage + ability to earn overtime pay
- Ample bonus opportunities including retention, load bonuses, employee referral, quarterly performance, and years of service
- Hiring bonus of up to $2000 for prior concrete mixer driving experience
- Hiring bonus of up to $1000 for prior truck driving experience
- 401(k) Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor
- Health insurance (includes vision and dental)
- Company paid Supplemental insurance including short-term and long-term disability, basic life, AD&D, and HSA
Hamilton Redi-Mix believes in a positive and rewarding employee culture that put safety and customer satisfaction first. If this job opportunity and or company appeals to you, complete the Hamilton Quick-App today. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially discussing the next steps towards your career with Hamilton Redi-Mix.
Other Position Available:
Diesel mechanic experienced with repairs and servicing mixer trucks, semi-tractors and trailers and heavy equipment. Must have clean driving record and CDL (class A preferred). HRM offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare coverage with first 30 days and 401k that begins after 3 months. Wage dependent on experience.